Tuesday, September 27, 2016

7 random facts about me




  1. I cut open my hand with scissors while cutting a cardboard.
  2. My dad accidentally closed a door on my finger. 
  3. I wear contacts. 
  4. I shot my dad in the back of his neck with an airsoft gun.
  5. I lit up a bunch of high schoolers while paintballing.  
  6. I was almost got bit by a rattlesnake. 
  7. I had a pet frog. 


Things I enjoy doing:

Image result for airsoftImage result for surfingImage result for basketballImage result for skateboarding red bull





Attributions:

1.Airsoft-Hollywood Sports
2.Surfing UCSD Recreation
3.Best Crossovers In Basketball History
4.Red Bull Skateboarding




1 comment:

  1. Hi Trevor,
    Your Seven Random Facts Sound fun, painful, and lit. Well any way if you would like to visit xavier's blog here you go.http://xaviemarti7504.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete