Sunday, October 9, 2016

About Me

Hi, my name is Trevor and this is my blog. I am 12 years old and I attend to A.E Wright. I love skateboarding and doing almost anything with wheels. I can almost do an ollie but I can do a heelflip. Also, I enjoy surfing with my sister and dad. While I am surfing, I can get in the barrel of a wave but only when boogie boarding and body surfing. I enjoy making and fixing things. I love to airsoft with my friends and skateboarding with them too. Basketball is one of my favorite things to do. I can touch the backboard on a regulation height hoop. My position in basketball is the point guard. When I was younger, I played soccer and my position was a goalie. All in all, I am a very lucky kid who does a lot of sports and has a great family.





P.S.
If you would like to leave a comment on my blog, please click the "No comments" or "(2) comments." Next, enter your comment in the "enter your comment" box, then click "publish." Be sure to leave me the URL of your blog, so I can visit you:)

I have included some reminders about commenting on my blog.

  1. Please do not leave really short or "boring" comments.
  2. Please do not leave inappropriate comment.
  3. Do not use slang words or "texting language."
  4. If you disagree about something I post, please tell me.
  5. If you think something I post is wrong or incorrect, please tell me so I may fix the post.
Thanks and have fun blogging:)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Trevor,
    I thought your blog was cool. I have a lot in common with you. I love going to the beach and boogie boarding too! Visit my blog, http://maximsvyat8204.blogspot.com/
    Sincerely, Maxim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Tj. I was scrolling through your blog site and I found this blog. When I was reading this blog, I saw things that we had in common. One thing we have in common is that we both ride something. I saw that you can ride a skate board. I can ride a bike and a scooter. I can't do anything really cool or impressive on both of them. I also saw that you like to play sports. I play baseball and football. I used to play basketball, but I only played one year because I wasn't to good at it. In all I really enjoyed your blog, and I can't wait to read more! If you want to read any of my blogs, here is my link: http://2021tjh.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trevor my name is Alicia. I like your writing. What beach do you go to, to surf? Go check out my blog http://5-5-2-2alicicanno6104.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete